We hope to make this a very pleasant experience for you and your family at your “home away from home
Riverside RV Park is an adult only, age restricted (21+) park from May 1 through October 31.
These Rules Are Written To Make Everyone’s Stay More Enjoyable
- All visitors & vehicles must be registered at the office. Parking is limited to 1 vehicle per site.
- Check out time is 12:00 noon. Check in time is 1:00 pm.
- No HOT grills on picnic tables.
- Trash dumpsters are located on Gavilan Canyon Road just outside the park fence.
- Speed limit inside the park is 5 MPH.
- The laundry room is located at the back of the park and is open 24/7.
- Ice can be purchased in the laundry room for $2.50 per bag.
- No RV washing in the park without prior approval from management.
- All sewer hoses must have threaded & sealed connections to prevent leakage or spillage.
- No clothing or clothesline is permitted hanging around your RV site.
- Running electrical generators is prohibited unless during an electrical outage.
- Park management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injuries or losses from any cause.
- Fire pits must be gas or charcoal and are only allowed based on Village fire restrictions. No ground fires or fire rings are allowed.
- Pets are welcome at the RV park, pet owners are required to abide by these rules. Failure to follow the rules may result in being asked to remove your pet or find other camping accommodations.
- Riverside RV requests dog owners to bring well-mannered dogs that have common courtesy toward other campers. Please do not allow your pet to disturb other guests.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times.
- Pet owners are responsible for picking up and cleaning up after their pets. “If they poop – you scoop!” Please do not leave your pet’s waste on the ground, whether in the park or along the river. We provide bags and containers for clean-up.
- Pets must not be left unattended outside at any time.
- Pets whose behaviors are threatening, aggressive or destructive are not allowed.
- Do not wash pet bedding or pet clothing in the washers and dryers.
- Smoking is allowed in your camp site only. Smoking outside is permitted only when the Village Fire restrictions allow.
- All smoking butts must be placed in proper containers, never on the ground.
- Chewing tobacco, snuff or other tobacco products should be disposed of in the trash container or proper container, not on the ground. Please use the proper spit containers rather than spitting on the ground.
Thank you for your cooperation. Have a great time and thank you for staying with us at “Riverside RV Park”
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT MEMORIAL DAY THRU LABOR DAY RIVERSIDE RV PARK IS AN ADULT ONLY, AGE RESTRICTED PARK. SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES COULD APPLY. PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
- Memorial Day through Labor Day
- 3 Night Weekend Minimum, 2 Night Weekday Minimum
- Back to back reservations are necessary in order to keep our rates reasonable, however, we will do our best to accommodate your dates
PAYMENT IN FULL IS DUE AT TIME RESERVATION IS MADE. IF RESERVATION IS MADE 20 DAYS OR MORE PRIOR TO ARRIVAL DATE, PAYMENT SHOULD BE IN THE FORM OF A CHECK, MONEY ORDER OR CASHIER’S CHECK AND MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 10 DAYS OF DATE RESERVATION IS MADE. IF YOU PREFER, PAYMENT CAN BE MADE BY CREDIT CARD, BUT A 3% CONVENIENCE FEE WILL APPLY. IF RESERVATION IS MADE 20 DAYS OR LESS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL DATE, FULL PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD IS REQUIRED DATE RESERVATION IS MADE. ONCE YOUR PAYMENT IS RECEIVED, A CONFIRMATION WILL BE SENT VIA EMAIL, SNAIL MAIL OR TEXT.
REQUESTS FOR CANCELLATIONS ARE ACCEPTED BY WRITTEN NOTICE. (FAX, EMAIL, SNAIL MAIL)
REFUND POLICY IS AS FOLLOWS:
FULL REFUND IF CANCELLATION IS MADE 60 DAYS OR MORE PRIOR TO ARRIVAL DATE.
30 TO 60 DAYS NOTICE SHALL RECEIVE A 90% REFUND
THERE IS NO GUARANTEED REFUND FOR CANCELLATIONS MADE WITHIN 30 DAYS OF ARRIVAL DATE, HOWEVER, FOR THE NIGHTS WE ARE ABLE TO RENT THE SITE A 90% REFUND WILL BE GIVEN. THERE WILL BE NO REFUND FOR THE NIGHTS WE ARE UNABLE TO RENT.
NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY DEPARTURES.
UNUSUAL AND/OR EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES MAY BE DEALT WITH ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS AT THE DISCRETION OF RIVERSIDE RV PARK.
HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
“Lessee” shall include all persons occupying property leased from BARLOU LLC, dba Riverside RV Park (includes Barbara Arthur, member).
“Lessee” agrees to protect, indemnify, save and hold Riverside RV Park harmless, including its officers, agents and employees from and against all losses, costs and expenses, and from and against all claims, demands, suits and actions for damages or from liability of whatever nature for any and all damage to property, ours and others, or for injury (including death to any person or persons) arising or in any way growing out of our visit to property owned by Riverside RV Park.